Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"I'm Feeling Healthy, Thank You for Asking!"


Let me start by saying, if you don't follow the TEDMED blog, you should.  There are very thought provoking and inspiring videos posted that challenge and encourage a new way of thinking, as well as videos that support the way we think at KP.  One of my new favorites from TEDMED encourages viewers to "Laugh more, stretch, and quiet the mind".  It is performed by spoken word artists who inspire us to get and stay healthy, and how our own good mood can have a positive benefit on our health, as well as those around us.  I'm looking forward to what TEDMED 2012 (happening right now!) will bring us to chew and ponder on.



Do you have a favorite site that inspires you?  Tell me about it!

"When we measure our healthcare, it will not be by diseases cured, but by diseases prevented."
Rebecca Onie, Health Leads

No comments:

Post a Comment